Friday, July 29, 2005

a day without my phone...

left my phone at home this morning in a 'dazed-out' rush... feeling weird tt i'm not weird abt it.. u know how dependent we all are on technology... and my phone is definitely one of them... which means no pictures today... sigh...

actually tt phone is not even mine (no i din steal it).. i borrowed it until such time tt i would need to return... and during these few months of using it... it has provided me wif loads of photos... saw something i think is funny? whip out the camera and click away... wan a memory of the moment and din think to bring the digi cam? the camera phone comes in handy... =)

my only gripe would be tt d picture quality isn't tt fantastic and i can't take photos in near darkness (gotta be pretty bright) but otherwise it's a fantastic model of a camera phone... i guess frm now onwards... one main criteria for my purchase of a mobile model is whether it can take good photos... ehhehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home